Loard Krishna School, Mainpuri
Admission Procedure Session : 2018-19
1) Admission to class 1 to IX & XI of the child is confirmed after an entrance test In the English, Science, S.ST, Hindi, Mathematics and interview, the date and time of which is communicated to the parents well in advance mid March to mid-April.
2) Prospectus and Registration for the admission from Play to Class Nine, and Class Eleven, are available in the office of the Academy.
3) These forms duly filled along with, date of birth, certified photocopy of last report card.
4) Admission will depend entirely on the Principal, who many accept or reject any registration application without assigning any reason.
5) Candidates selected for admission, will have to fill in the admission form and submit it along with admission fees and original Transfer certificate. In case of admission in class Eleven, Two copies of the pass mark sheet will also be sent to the council to seek eligibility.
6) All admission should be made by the Parent/Guardian who will be responsible for the timely payment of fees.
7) All correspondence must be addressed to: